Goku SSJ for 1st time Goku SSJ for 1st time

No Humor Score? To quote Goku...

"There's noyhing funny ABOUT this, Freeza."

Damn oh man, do I love THAT scene. I mean seriously, I don't mean to sound trivial, but I appreciate that ONE scene in all of Dragonball Z in so many levels. To me, it represents sheer anger, determination, courage, empowerment, and of course ASS-KCIKING all your "Haters" out there. Not to sound like a nerd, but that scene is just SO cannonical in all of anime, where Goku becomes so angry that it almost transcends human comprehenson...

The only fly in the ointment here is that for Funimation, they used those shitty voices and dialogue...but the mood and setting. You modestly tried to imitate the graphics, and that's respectable. I wish you could have used real, BETTER voices but I know that would taken a lot of memory to do so.

But still, do I LOVE that scene. Seen from a bad angle, it almost seems like Goku's trying to pass a stone or even jack off. I guess I'm thinking about it too hard.

I've been thinking about a great idea to deconstruct this moment. Maybe I could do it, I do know Flash. How about taking the cast of Sonic the Hedgehog, and Freeza grabs hold of Tails and explodes him in the air...and Sonic wildly transforms into Super Sonic?!

I know...stupid...heh.

Barry-the-SuperScot responds:

Er.. yes. That certainly was a random review, but thanks anyway. ^_^
Keep an eye out for my next movie!

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

Best line:

(Leo to Raph) "Take the damn sword" (Sarcastically)

Damn, am I glad that someone is finally doing justice to TMNT and portraying them in a more adult light. Raph is my favorite character, cause he's such a hotheaded cynic with no motivation.

Another good thing, was how you had the personalities of the characters bounce off each other to good effect, especially between Leonardo and Raphael...good dnymaic there!

I'd just work on the animations, like the rnning and fighting. Try to show them at an angle when running or fighting.

Chronicles of Joe Prequel Chronicles of Joe Prequel

Oh...Spaceman Spiff.

So that's whee Calvin and hobbes comes in. Still, I was unimpressed here. Next time, make a better tribute to Calvin and Hobbes.

Calvin and Hobbes Tribute Calvin and Hobbes Tribute

A nice revamp to a dearly missed strip.

Wow, this Flash was done with High-Quality...and a work such as Calvin and Hobbes deserves nothing but the best attention. Nice work but te speeding car sound loops were a skosh gratuitous.

I love you, fellow Calvin and Hobbes Bibliophile.

Calvin & Hobbes Calvin & Hobbes

It has potential.

While your heart was in it, your drawing skills were not. Al lthe characters here are seriously off-model, and this will spurn ever die-hard C&H fan who views this.

Still, good effort my fine Ho.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

ProtoMan took OFF his helmet for once!

I've never seen him without his helmet off! God damn, he spriteediting is freaking AWESEEMO! I mean it is obvious you used Sprites Inc. but to edit it to the point where Bass is wailing on a guitar is SPIRITUALLY ENRICHING!

But one suggestion, can we have the "One More Time" replay button in his one...PLEASE? That fong kicks ass and to have the MM Crew dance to it...would satisfy my wholly.

SMB SMB

Super Saiyan Mario?

Alright, that's original...we need someone to compete with Super Sonic anyway. There were some clevel commentaries throughout this Flash too so okay effort.

Raise ya game, though.

Streets Of Fighter Streets Of Fighter

Well, at least you admit it is bad.

I'm surprised you didn't even HINT at how similar Capcom "Final Fight" series is to "Streets of Rage." I mean Axel is basically a carbon copy of Cody. ANd even though this is your first animation with FLash, I must extol you for a sublime concept as joining Streets of Rage and Street Fighter. In my opinion, SOR@ is the best of all 3 SORs and there should be MORE tributes to the great sidescroller at NG.

I would work on your Sprite Ripping, sound, and hell you don't need me to tell you. As a whole, this piece feels incongrouous with all the bad quality. THe worst moment here was in the discom where the "Arrow" is seen when it really shouldn't be there? It's like, did he even bother to take that out? The funniest part was when Axel laid down ALL the bags of cash you usually pick up in a SOR game for bonus points. I guess Axel keeps them stored up, eh? ANd uh...let's have a better plot huh? ANything that revolves around cheatin' and fuckin' belongs in the inbred crowd of the Jerry Springer show. Try something more original and personal.

But still, I applaud you for your efforts and the recognition of Streets of Rage and Street Fighter.

-Detesticus

Gusc responds:

Well, sometimes "fuck" and other stinking words can do better than other things, just becouse i had never made a movie before (in flash) is good proof enough that if i had put something more original then it wouldnt be as normal as this.

SOR 3 forever ;)

MariovsSonic (SF Edt.) MariovsSonic (SF Edt.)

SHORUYKEN!

Well, even though you are merely followinf in Solem's shadow, the addition of Ryu is extremely welcomed. Why Solem himself didn't do it originally is beyond me. But you got high style points just for that. I mean seeing Ry whirl Sonic around in a Hurrican Kick...too cold!

What will you do now with this honor of 2nd place? Go out on your own?

Topman @ 120 FPS! Topman @ 120 FPS!

Top Man...

You are the new Jesus Christ.

No, really! Biger than even Lebron James himself!