Goku SSJ for 1st time Goku SSJ for 1st time

No Humor Score? To quote Goku...

"There's noyhing funny ABOUT this, Freeza."

Damn oh man, do I love THAT scene. I mean seriously, I don't mean to sound trivial, but I appreciate that ONE scene in all of Dragonball Z in so many levels. To me, it represents sheer anger, determination, courage, empowerment, and of course ASS-KCIKING all your "Haters" out there. Not to sound like a nerd, but that scene is just SO cannonical in all of anime, where Goku becomes so angry that it almost transcends human comprehenson...

The only fly in the ointment here is that for Funimation, they used those shitty voices and dialogue...but the mood and setting. You modestly tried to imitate the graphics, and that's respectable. I wish you could have used real, BETTER voices but I know that would taken a lot of memory to do so.

But still, do I LOVE that scene. Seen from a bad angle, it almost seems like Goku's trying to pass a stone or even jack off. I guess I'm thinking about it too hard.

I've been thinking about a great idea to deconstruct this moment. Maybe I could do it, I do know Flash. How about taking the cast of Sonic the Hedgehog, and Freeza grabs hold of Tails and explodes him in the air...and Sonic wildly transforms into Super Sonic?!

I know...stupid...heh.

Barry-the-SuperScot responds:

Er.. yes. That certainly was a random review, but thanks anyway. ^_^
Keep an eye out for my next movie!

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

Best line:

(Leo to Raph) "Take the damn sword" (Sarcastically)

Damn, am I glad that someone is finally doing justice to TMNT and portraying them in a more adult light. Raph is my favorite character, cause he's such a hotheaded cynic with no motivation.

Another good thing, was how you had the personalities of the characters bounce off each other to good effect, especially between Leonardo and Raphael...good dnymaic there!

I'd just work on the animations, like the rnning and fighting. Try to show them at an angle when running or fighting.

Chronicles of Joe Prequel Chronicles of Joe Prequel

Oh...Spaceman Spiff.

So that's whee Calvin and hobbes comes in. Still, I was unimpressed here. Next time, make a better tribute to Calvin and Hobbes.

NES Bitch Slap a Thon NES Bitch Slap a Thon

ABOBA SMASH!

Ahh...the classics never die, even if your reviews are deleted! Slap dat bitch!

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

So good...

I would stick my PENIS inside this game! But seriously, this game REEKS of the PIMPETRY!

It's SHEER QUALITY is exceeded only by its novel, nostalgic idea!

HUZZAH!